Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Test Brigade

So I figured since we were all discussing about hopping over to the test server to send Cuppa Jo off in a proper fashion, I'd start us a little SG there. Please welcome ::drum roll please:: The Test Brigade.

They give you 35 million to play with. Even addicted as I am to base building, I couldn't do it all! Below is the first secure plot:


The problem is that I copied Azrhiaz over with only what she had existing. So I didn't have enough salvage to build the turbine generator and so power is an issue. But I *did place all her remaining weaponry and the advanced database. Whee! However, I did grab everything from storage on Lumeir and copied her over. Now I just have to get her invited! They also give you a few basic Items of Power so I placed two Anger Monuments which buff you (in SG mode) an extra 4% in damage. They have 3 others: restistance to psionic dam, debt protection, and an xp boost. I figured if we were PvPing, what use do we need of any of those?

Anger Monument with the Elite Chill Cannon


So recopy yourselves and let's go have a bit of fun with Cuppa!

On a side note, nice job to all who did the Citadel Taskforce today!

2 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

This looks like tons of fun! I'll have to check when I get home and see if Test Chaud is still alive and kicking, if so she'll sign up and can invite ya. :) Would be awesome if the new MM type was on the test, I'm just to dang curious!

Colder said...

I had a post all made but stupid blogger crapped out on me.

I was just saying how much of a landscapper you are Azzie!!

You should build bases for other people and get them to pay you in salvage, influ, and hami-o's!!!