Saturday, August 05, 2006

Devouring Earth Get Rocked


Another fun taskforce all! Had a super strong team with a nice balance! Coldie finally got his accolade and the Devouring Earth were chopped down to size. Someone post the group pic cause I didn't get one (Colder's edit: Done babe!) Wanted to put a shout out to everyone who helped Mighty Thorn and I get to 35 so we could do it!

From l to r: Dr. Coolness, Chica Vega, Baba Kanoosh, Tech-Archer, Colder (with Stealth on after telling everyone to turn off their toggles lol), Mighty Thorn, Captain Thundar, and Lumeir

If anyone has any interest in doing some other TFs with your younger toons, let me know. I know I need Positron, Citadel and Synapse with Lumeir. I'd also like to go take down another sig villain in RV.

I'd also like to introduce the newest member of the Debt Brigade, Lucifer. He just wants to hang out in the base, so you'll have to go visit him there. Better than a Rikti monkey, I'll wager!

3 comments:

Colder said...

Thank you to everyone who helped me get my Task Force Commander Accolade!!!

We had a kick-ass team and things went extremely well (except when we had the team wipe...ironically right before I was going to say what an awesome team we had :)

Numina was a long time coming. After missing the TF twice and having one aborted before it even began, it's nice to finally have it out of the way. With an accolade to boot!!

Woot!

Baba Kanoosh said...

Congrats. With that TF commander you can play in SG mode 5% more often now.

Chaud Woman said...

lol....grats on the accolade Coldie! We did have an awesome team, one wipeout wasn't enough to count us down (flashbacks of PositronÜ) Thanks to all who worked all week so Lumeir and Thorn could make it.

Lucifer looks more like a villian pet..lol Gonna have to go say hi to him and bring him some doggie treats so he doesn't get hungry.