Thursday, August 10, 2006

OOOooo New Stuff

I *was just gonna cut and paste this, but it was really long. Below is a link to a summary of Positron's interview off of Woot Radio. He talks about near future and other things that they are working on. New powersets, new costume options, a new type of Mastermind Pet ("no, it won't be clowns!" LOL I hate clowns, but that does seem like relatively entertaining idea) And there's stuff coming up that you won't be able to access with your oldie but goodie, so you'll have to make more alts. More alts? But I only have 2 slots left! They also talk about the new unlockable Villain Archtypes and much more. . .

Upcoming Changes and Issue 8

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm drooling.... Definately a lot of game content being considered and implemented. Sounds good!

Baba Kanoosh said...

BOOO NO ANIMAL MASTERMIND'S, HOORAY HALLOWEEN EVENT!

Az THANK YOU for always keeping us informed on these things when they come out. Way cool of you. Way. Dude, I talk like a kid in these internet thingy's. Way.

Azrhiaz said...

YW, what else is a Grand Poo Bah for.

One day I'll have a job that isn't incredibly boring and then you'll all be on your own! :D

I thought you sounded more like a Valley Girl. Fer shure. . .

Baba Kanoosh said...

Sha! As if???

Just noticed the date...I went to joined the Air Force 20 years ago on this date lol. WooT! I just might have some free time soon and be the new poster of stuff.

And things dude.

Totally.

Baba Kanoosh said...

I alos type like a kid. Raely.

Cap said...

interesting ideas out there. I'd like to see the inside of a rikti ship someday.

I remember the 5th column. They got taken out in a 3 day riot back in the days of issue 3 I think. They fought the council and the heroes fought both. those were good days. I'm glad they're coming back