Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chronos Titan Anyone?

After a long stint of not playing as often plus missing out on teaming with the best Supergroup I know, I have put my foot down and real life will be taking a back seat for the next couple of days or so. I still have this badge mission, if there are any takers, let's try to pin down a good day & time this weekend. My schedule is wide open. I can bend to the will of the West Coast and can do anytime. I so glad I've come to my senses. Let the gaming binge begin!!

6 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

I'll do it with ya Sword. Whenever pretty much works. We can do it at our normal weekend tf time if you want? (sat noon pacific)

We missed ya lots!

Chaud Woman said...

Finally!! Tell those RL people your busy! lol I'd love to do it...this weekend is good, then for the next two weekends I will be gone taking my oldest to college, gulp! Hope to team with ya soon! :)

Unknown said...

Sat @ noon works for me. I miss you guys too. I still have a laundry list of TFs to do. I've been slacking on my badge-whoring. LOL
Yeah you're right, Chaud. RL people will need step aside for the weekend. I've got toons to level & prestige/infamy to earn!

Baba Kanoosh said...

East Coast Baba will be there! Or one of his alts. Or maybe not if I have to mow the lawn. Or if my family beats me to one of our two accounts. So count me almost maybe there!

Unknown said...

EAST SIDE!!! Where are you Baba? I'm in Fredericksburg, VA. I was stationed at Ft. Belvoir before I got out of the Army.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. It ought to be a blast.

Baba Kanoosh said...

I am stationed at Moody AFB GA. It is right next to some trees and a dirt road.