Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DIE GHOST WIDOW!!!!

Die Ghost Widow, Die!!!


HAHA we defeated Ghost Widow in Recluse Victory!! I must have gotten lucky with my team when I got in there. We were able to take down the Dread Lady herself in combat! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

got a shiny badge for doing it, a little bit of luck and skill paid off :D

Sadly, the rest of the night was spent dieing repeatedly in Cov. Oh well, all luck has a price to pay. At the end of the night, Psycho Armormonger got the power to Fly. ;) Maybe luck hadn't abandoned me completely.....MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

Geesh Cap! Quit shinning that badge, your blinding me! :)

Gratz on beating the evil Lady, I'm so jealous. Next time your kicking an AV's butt, call me! :)

Unknown said...

Congratz on beating the diabolical GW!
I only got one word for you....

CAP!!!

Baba Kanoosh said...

I hope she is ok. Ghost Widow is my number hanna virtual dream gal. Whoa, my fire tank wife just chucked her axe at me...gotta go!