Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stuff

Hey all! I'm unemployed so if I get annoying tell me to go look for a damn job already.

Anyhoo, just wanted to let ya know I went on a shopping spree yet again. I upgraded our vault to one where we can place a defensive item in it. I moved the elite energy beam from the TP room and replaced it with the elite chill cannon. I asked Coldie to make some auxilleries for the chill cannon. For those of you who do not know, the Items of Power will soon be available. However, until the raid system gets fixed we will not have to worry about anyone coming in to steal it! Yay! At our current plot size, we will only be able to have one IoP. But all good things in their time. For those of you who are a bit afraid of raids, please know that much of our crafted stuff will be "rebuilt" if it gets destroyed. When all the worktables are placed with a Flames of Hephestus/Robotic Fabricator attached we will have close to 100% recovery on anything destroyed. I have one each but we still need 2 FoH and 2 RF more, so if you feel like crafting something, make one. Don't place it!!! They cost 100k to place and we don't need 'em quite yet!

I have talked to Alpha Team and am trying to set up an insta-raid for practice. I would also like to get a raid TPer over on the Death Brigade and test out our weapons. But our prestiege is very low over there. Perhaps we can finally do some of the StrikeForces? I known Azrharn needs the Ice Mistral one for an accolade, Although he isn't in DB. We can do that Cap au Diablo one again with Infernal and Baht'zul?

Does anyone know anyone in the SGs SPHERE or Team-America? If not, I would like to remove them from the coalition because they either don't pay their rent or denied us access to their base.

Congrats to Tribal Age on reaching 40. Also major props to members like Jake Mathers, Slasheery and Tribal on getting promoted for prestiege earning.

Get your headsets on! We will be implementing a Ventrilo system very soon. Probably within the next week!

Anyone want to run Positron? ::shudder:: What's our next event? Getting rockets maybe? Arena night? PvPing? Speak up on what you think would be fun.

6 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

I haven't done Ernesto Hess on Baba, nor any of the Firebase Zulu/PI stuff other than last respec mish. All my lvl 20s are good up to Synapse but I will soon be needing to do the next set of TFs with them.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Also, get a job. The Air Force is always hiring computer types.

Cap said...

Dunno azr, I've done all the coh tfs. Not sure about the sfs on cov, it all tends to run together after a while lol.

I think we should try Pvp in either Warburg or RV :D

Get a job ya bum! ;D

CHICA said...

You know me Az, i need all the tf's I haven't already done with u all!! a lil backwards but thats me! Chica

Unknown said...

Hey Az! You don't no stinkin' job!

I'm up for anything. I still need Manticore & among other tfs.I'm kinda in the same boat as Chica. I'll do Positron TF too. I did it in 4hrs with 2 people. It would have been shorter but darn mapserver disconnects happened way too many times. But Warburg for the rocket is a good one too plus I havent been to RV since it went live so I'm up for that too.

Chaud Woman said...

Well posi makes me shudder too, but planning on doing it with vxns this weekend. eek! Up for any SF's that you want. I need earnesto hess on chaud too!! And a few other's I can't think of right now...lol

Job...what job? To bad being the fearless leader of a sg doesn't pay. :)