Sunday, August 20, 2006

New Costume Slot

OK, there is a new contact out and he is going to give you a costume slot (fifth slot). Talk to him and he will tell you to get several pieces of salvage. Then go to your salvage tab and look for a tab in it called event. The salvage you earn will go there, word on the street is it is for the upcoming Halloween event, but not sure yet. So if you want to see him, he is in Croatoa, exit the train and take a right, he is at base of stairs, note the photo of Bruce Dickensen (yes THE Bruce Dickensen) pointing at him.

7 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

From my understanding Baba, this will be another Pocket D event, when you will team up with villains to accomplish your tasks. There is a "Tiki Hut" in which you will need a Gold Card to enter in Pocket D for these missions. (I think) The Tiki Hut is currently locked (which is why you aren't allowed to TP in there anymore)

Azrhiaz said...

Sneak Peak Inside the Tiki Hut

Cap said...

Sounds Interesting, who will be our lucky victims--I mean villans? ;)

This starts halloween? are you sure? any more info would be useful

CHICA said...

WOW!! I want a golden ticket!!! and from the looks of the Tiki Hut a long island ice tea to top off the ambiance!!

Colder said...

I do think that the Tiki Hut is a prime habitat for my Speedo :P

Chaud Woman said...

Man, I need a ticket for a billion toons!! :) I'm sure if we all rotate heroes and villians we can get a few of each done.

Tiki Hut looks cool...I expect a full showing of the speedo there!

CHICA said...

Uggs and speedo??