Sunday, October 08, 2006

Raid and stuff...

Hey all. I just wanted to thank everyone for the uber good reception that Ebon and myself have received from everyone so far. We have both been playing with some of you off and on for a while and it is great to finally be in the fold (Dark Justice Legion R.I.P.).

Well what to say about the raid? Being on the receiving end of a person controlled bubbler isn't my idea of a good time. I think it is kinda tough to be the attacking team. Not too fun to have everyone know where you are going to spawn in. Mr. Cut it was cool to be your partner. A regen scrapper with adrenaline boost, fortitude, and regeneration aura was a sight to see! The Alpha Team sure was tricky in the placement of their pylons. I would like to have a go at being the attacking team and bring Garl along for that ride. That's all for now and I am looking forward to teaming with more of you and to the next raid. Cheers!

5 comments:

Cap said...

Heh! I hear ya Garl, bubblers suck when you're on the recieving end don't they? :D

Colder said...

Welcome to the fold! I was pretty excited to hear that members of The Dark Justice Legion were going to become DBer's. It's great to have you guys along for the ride!

If there is one truth that raiding can reveal, it's that bubblers are the bane of human existence.

Azrhiaz said...

Oh so THAT'S why DeepCut cut so deep! He had his own personal emp!! What a cheater!! LOL!!! I think everyone did a fantastic job. I am glad we were able to play as fairly as possible ("Rage just moved! Get him!") and work as team. I think these practice raids are really paying off.

Pylons are supposed to be the easiest way to win a raid. Frankly I don't know how anyone could win a raid that way! Sheesh!! Alphas did a bangup job that's for sure though.

Chaud Woman said...

Agreed, awesome job on both sides! As for Deep...well he loves his PVP! I found myself on the recieving end of Amia's bubble tons this time...me and my pets smacked up against the wall are not a pretty sight!

With Pylons being interruptable, destroyable, etc-able...I think it would be very hard to win a raid with them. However, I willing to spend some more time stuck against a wall to try. :)

Also, would be cool if we could get a VG to run a practice with us, villians powers are totally different and I think we will need a few raids to get used to them.

Azrhiaz said...

I have approached Caste of Set via ingame email. Haven't heard from them yet.