Monday, October 16, 2006

Grats, Grats, and Boo!


A big congratulations goes out to Calmar Chaud and to Dunizel to reaching the big, bad, boring 50! Also like to extend a big welcome to Violet, Justice, and Evincar to the DB!

Also congrats to our villain group, The Death Brigade, for getting the Tree of Wonders finally. A big thank you to Sworn Enemy, Chaud Comme L'enfer, Casual Agent, and Azrharn for standing around a crystal and making it happen! It's so much easier with 6 pets, sheesh!

Halloween event is coming up on Wednesday! They changed it a bit and I've listed those below. Once you get all your toons that extra slot, if you find yourself with extra event salvage, drop it in storage for other SG toons to use!

Halloween Event Changes
- Drop rate of Salvage increased. Each piece has an exactly equal chance of dropping. This will put a TON more Halloween Salvage into the world. You have a better than 1 in 3 chance every time you get a treat of getting a piece of Salvage. Previously it was 1 in 20.

- Door Timers will default to 30 seconds. We can adjust this during the event if it proves unpopular (a fight should take about 30 seconds, at which you can click the door again, or if you got a treat move on to another door with your group).

- Player Timers will remain at 60 seconds (just like 2 years ago).

- Treats will only drop Medium and Large Inspirations (and rocks, of course).

- It will take 20 Unseelee to get the Ghost Touched badge.

- Salvage now has the correct icons.

4 comments:

Colder said...

Gratz to hitting lvl 50 again(another one?!?!) :P

Kudos to the Death Brigade as well. I don't go on Villains as often as I should so I really need to start contributing to our villainous SG. Tyrant is the closest thing I have to another 50 and he's only lvl 28 (so...far...away...)

The Halloween Event should be fun. I honestly don't remember the what the Devs did last year but an extra costume slot isn't too bad of a gift. I want more Temp Powers!!! :P

Chaud Woman said...

Thanks and gratz to Duni!

Woot on the VG healing! Having all those pets helped a lot, only a few nights huddled around that crystal. :)

I don't remember doing anything last year either...man with my amount of toons I'll be trick or treating forever! lol

Azrhiaz said...

Well Dunizel was so close and so neglected I felt I owed it to her. Jumped on for a couple of hours on Saturday and a PL farm asked me to heal for them. So at least she wasn't standing around a door. But I doubt I'll be playing her much. If I get a chance to move her off the server, I probably will.

Halloween. . . I don't know. Is that when Croatoa was released?

CHICA said...

Dunizel is 50!! yay!! Gratz!
"""""
iiiii
[////] <---b-day cake for ya!

@*-*@