Monday, October 02, 2006

Healing Badge #2 is Ours!!

A big thank you to those who participated in all the heal farms!! A big thank you especially to Sword for holding the Tome of Persephone mission for the red crystal! Only 100 million more points to badge #3! So we should have it. . . oh, by 2010! lol We need to one do on the villain side as well. We can do it with Melqar, Sword's MM and a healer. Healer would probably have to be at least a 20 or sk'ed up to such.

The rez in the base will now be at 45% as opposed to it's meager 25% before. And no, I don't think it can ever be 100% (that I know). Congratulations again to all!

7 comments:

Colder said...

Great job everyone! I wish I could have helped out more in the farm but I'm thrilled that the rest of you pulled it off.

Can't wait to get the third badge :P

Unknown said...

Woot!!! Good job all!!

I'm more than happy to help out. I'll have to make the MM again. I got rid of her because I thought we would need something different for the healing farm. But I'll roll her again & get it leveled up.

halfdeep said...

Gratz guys!!!!

Cap said...

lol grats you guys, you earned it :) So how many points is needed for the healing badges? I've never been able to figure it out.

On another note:: sorry about last night guys :( for some reason I kept losing the server and lagging badly when I was on. hate when it does that >:(

Azrhiaz said...

Healing badges are, I believe:

#1 - 5 million
#2 - 25 million
#3 - 100 million

I got the mapserver bug after you left Cap. Nice when you start attacking a bane scout and get the message. Then log back on dead.

You don't have to remake the MM Sword. I just figured if you were LK'ed up to 28, it'd be you and 3 other bodies. :)

Chaud Woman said...

Woot! Yes, thanks Sword for all the help! I'm just glad our last few attempts didn't leave us all dead. lol 100 million...wow...that's an awful lot of nights spent huddled around the crystal.

Unknown said...

Its np Az. I ran around Mercy some today with Chaud and Chica. So Major Conflict is bigger and better at level 7. LOL!