Monday, October 30, 2006

Incidentals

Hi all and happy Halloween! If you don't have your costume slot you better get cracking! Some extra salvage in the base if you need it, however, check your inventory beforehand. I never ToT'ed with Chuz or Dunizel but somehow all the pieces were in their inventory?! Sneaky devs. . .

A big congratulations go out to Thundar v.2 on reaching the big bad 50!

Cathedral of Pain trial, according to a Positron interview online, will not be up until around issue 9. :big frown:

We are getting close to being able to afford our new secure energy room (about a million left to go), so thanks to all who are earning prestiege! Speaking of security, I have invited one of the largest supergroups on Triumph to practice raid with us, the Riders of the Apocalypse. Hopefully we will be able to schedule a raid soon. I doubt it will be pretty, but I sure hope it will be fun! :) Extra bandages in the infirmary!

What's new with ya'll out there? You've been so quiet. . . give us update on your toons.

2 comments:

Cap said...

Not much to tell really. Got to 50 with my Evil brute, and thats about it. Gotta focus on a new toon now, but I keep getting distracted by shiny objects and bright colors.

Chaud Woman said...

woot, not sure I'll love having to wipe myself off the floor but raids are always a good time. :)

Boooo on the CoP! Makes me wish we'd done it the first day. sigh.