Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More Veteran Rewards


They have listed the second year of veteran rewards. Wings are at 15 months, so 46 & 2 is going to be singing Tool for a bit longer I imagine! Awww! But at least there won't be two billion winged toons running around now. I might make that marker by I8, but I'm not sure who I'd put 'em on! lol But I love the samurai armors, that's just same plain cool stuff there! I'm sure Cap will model it for us! lol

Raid on Sunday @ 3:30 pm Pacific! So far, I have:

me
Colder
Chaud
Baba
Mrs. Baba
Elitess
Rulltran
Ebon

It's limited to 16 so reserve your spot! And scream if I missed your name. Lt. Rage and I will be laying down some ground rules so expect to see them soon. Yes, your shivan will probably be left at home. I am considering approaching Caste of Set for some practice raiding also. I think it will be a whole new ball of wax fighting villain ATs! I'll be standing next to Tech for his tactics buff, thank you! lol!

Might be doing some minor shifting of the base for the raid. Then again, when it comes to moving stuff in the base, it's never minor. Grats to all the people who leveled yesterday, and a big welcome to our new members, Beetle and to our Dark Justice Legion friends, Ebon and Garl. Had fun in Siren's with ya'll last night!

2 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

No wings for Chaudy. :( sob sob...be a nice christmas gift I guess. The higher stuff looks awesome, the armor and shoulder capes look awesome!!

Cap said...

If I could forgo a few rewards and pass them on to another, I would give up my wings to help a friend. The years online and the memories I have are all the reward I have ever needed. mmmmm more armor and capes.....