Monday, September 11, 2006

Trashing the Alpha House

POSTPONED

Chica, Mon, we're coming to get ya! :-)

Mondaag and I were talking about DB returning Alpha's favor and he thought perhaps Saturday night 9/16 at 8 pm Pacific, might be a good time. So I'm putting it out there to see who can attend!

Congrats on the brand new secure control room we now have. We'll be able to put a weapon in it. Lost was kind enough to make us an Elite Chain Gun, so that will soon be sitting there purring away. Next goal is a secure energy room. 3 million presteige with the ability to have 2 weapons. Good work all. And welcome to the new toons that have an interest in doing the raiding fun!

Tech-Blade is trying to work through his Tyrant arc on Maria Jenkins so we can all happily stand in the lava and earn heal/damage taken badges. We'll keep you updated on when this might happen.

3 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

I should be able to make it! :) I love a bit more frustration as I'm held, confused and knocked around by a bubble. rofl!!

Lionshade said...

Give me 1.5 more levels on an alt of mine and we can return the bubble favors back to them. I'll be working on making level 32 with an alt specifically for this.

Baba Kanoosh said...

I will be there in one of my many toon forms...