Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fun with Family!

Bored with the same old same old missions?? Tired of killing villain after villain? Why not have some fun with family!! Sword and I spent the whole day on her Uni story arc, we were on the trail of her nice CoT crystal mission. It was getting late in the afternoon (evening for Sword!), we had been at these missions since 8 a.m., when we entered the zone containing family. Both of us were tired, I had been bubbling and Sword had been doing all of the "arresting". When we discovered an exciting new sport...Family wall art!












It all began with this one family, who got in this odd position in the wall barrier. Maybe it was the long hours on CoH, maybe it was his head sticking out the other side, maybe Sword and I need to get out more, but this struck us as extremely funny.












That's when the fun began, it was time for these villains to fly. Ü Armed with our knockback powers we began smacking those family against the wall, literally! Higher and higher, in the weirdest positions....whee this was fun! All in all a successful mission with a lot of laughter! So the next time you find your self in a hero rut, remember Family + mission barriers = fun!! Ü

3 comments:

Unknown said...

More fun than I could even imagine!!!! We were at this longer than I thought but I've got to admit it was well worth it. Chaud & I had a blast!

Colder said...

Knockback + Ragdoll Physics = Comedy Gold!

Baba Kanoosh said...

Gonna try it with my real family this weekend.