Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cuppa Good Time at the Cuppathon pt. 4


So after being announced on w00t radio, I was a sort of famous. Sort of. The title over my big head helped make sure people knew I stood out.

I was getting spammed with tells, most people thought I was a Dev! If you hear some off rumors about issue 8, it may be my fault. So after the costume contest, a few spawns occured, the most bizarre being Hamidon showing up in Pocket D 7! He just hung out getting hammered and the the story went Positron unlocked him and he started spawning Mitos! It was a blood bath. Manticore had to go in there and put him in his place. After the Hamidon incident, Manticore showed up In PD 1 and began giving EVERYONE a temp title. It was quite fun (and a relief for me lol, no more spams).


Sword's title was cool.

The rest of the evening was full of socializing and "look for the Dev" as they were running around the zones and hiding. If you found them, you won a prize.
Lord Recluse popped in and told everyone now that CuppaJo is out of CoX, he would own the forum boards.

The night capped of for me after the DOOM costume contest winner was announced, Ghost of Statesman won. He was pretty cool. Sword found him and got a nice pic.

Big thanks to all who hung with me throughout the day. Sword was my entourage after all the fame got to me, but now I am just plain old Baba again. Well I am off to spend the day with my daughter, it is her 124th B-day. Woot 4 more years! Eeerr I mean cya all later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a blast on Friday. Great posts, Baba. Happy to be in the entourage. You made me famous for a day just standing next to you. I wish I could've gotten in on some of the spawns that happened later that night. It would have been a good battle.