Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Patch Drops on Live & Wings Preview

The last patch before Issue 8 is out has finally hit the live servers! You can now drop missions that you don't want to do and get credit for them. Good-bye "Defeat 40 Rikti in the Abandoned Sewer Network"! You can drop a mission once every 7 days by calling your contact and selecting the option.

Check out the new Wings Veteran Rewards! Available in demon or angel styles.

Respecs are in the plenty. Azrhiaz has relinquished her Electric Epic for Force. Personal Force Field stood tough against Scirocco and Ghost Widow in RV. Though Cap couldn't resist punching him in the nose a few times (and paying with his life for it! lol). Chynna and Lumeir also had a good time on test in the arena though it makes for a funny fight when both opponents are held for most of it. A big thank you to Magnan for testing my builds over there with me!

I'll stay in my bubble thanks, safe from AVs and puns

We've also been dallying a little on the Justice server with a silly SG named Ill-Mannered. Just for shits and giggles we created new goofy toons with rude phrases for names.

Eat Dung (Deep), What the? (Cap), Shut-Up (Azrhiaz), Couldn't Tell Ya (Minx),
Hush It (Chaud) and What R U Looking At (Tech)

We were also later joined by As If (Sword), Bite - Me (Chica) and a few other of our friends in Alpha for the silliness.

The raid is coming up! We currently have 10 confirmed with about 8 "will try". Instaraids are limited to 16 so RSVP if you haven't already. If you need the Raid Briefing email, please send a tell to @Azrhiaz with your real life email address.

5 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

Wings look awesome! I hope I get that one. :) Wondering how it will effect travel powers though...gonna be odd to have wings if you can't fly. lol

ill-mannered are fun! Wonder if we have scared any new players yet. lol

P.S. Though I love bubbles, sometimes the puns still seem to get through the FF. :)

Azrhiaz said...

Mine has extra insulation! Besides, if you get that AV bubble on Zandryne and stick cap in there, all my troubles will be over! lol!

Cap said...

You can't bubble me! The awesome and fearsome power of Puns defends me from your "sphere" of influence! If I wasn't "bubbling" over with goodwill, I might be forced to "pun-ish" you severely. Puns can never be stopped by a feeble bubble!

Fear the puns......MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


I think the ill-mannered sg is kinda fun, but strange looking. I doubt however that we've manage to scare anyone away...yet.....

Azrhiaz said...

Cap, your lips are moving but I can't hear you in here! What? No! Still can't hear ya, sorry!

CHICA said...

Bite-Me!
@ @
* *
m <---scary teef! lol