Saturday, September 23, 2006

Gonna make some AlphaDebt Soup!

Tomorrow is raid day all! Hope you are all ready for death, bubbles and a fun, fun time! Oh and my cursing of course! Please meet in the base around 3:30 pm pacific for the briefing before the event. If you have time, load up the storage with breaks. Not sure if we can use it, but better to be prepared in any event.

Halloween up on test. I haven't bothered to go look, but this is what's been said about it on the board.

1. There's some expository backstory, incursion of dark forces upon our plane of existence, blah, blah, blah.

2. Dark all the time.

3. Trick or Treat Event: Click on doors (any graphical thing that could be an entrance to a mission). Half the time you get a treat (inspiration, salvage drop, or rock temp power); half the time you get a trick (a foe spawn of spooky characters). (you must be in a level appropriate zone for doors. ex. a 50 needs to be in pi)

4. Event badges for 'kill x' special spooky spawns and Giant Monsters.

5. Unlock a fifth costume slot. Event salvage can be turned into a Halloween contact for that fifth slot.

6. Carnie Strong Men smash the pumpkins you leave outside your base entrance.

4 comments:

Colder said...

I love the title Az. I am in aw of your creativity :D

Looking forward to the raid. I haven't been on in the last few days so forgive me if you see my toon walk into a wall for 20 minutes :P

The Halloween event seems pretty fun...bring on the Giant Monsters!!!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to the raid as well.

I've been on test to check out the Halloween event. It's night in every zone which is cool. I didn't stay too long but I got to go trick or treating in PI. I got a few tricks with witches, zombies & streng attacking me. I can't wait until it goes live. I wasn't around the last time they had the event.

CHICA said...

I agree with Colder that was very cute....Is that what you all will be having for dinner?

Cap said...

I remember the last Halloween event. Trick or Treating in all the zones and fighting a giant pumpkin in Talos. fun, but strange...