Monday, September 25, 2006

That soup was delicious!!!

Mmmm...nothing like Alphadebt Soup!!!

Great raid everyone. It was a blast as always and I have to really commend everyone on the great turnout!! We had the max of 16 so sorry to those who wanted to raid but were too late (I think Tribal Age was the only one...not sure).

Of course, mad props to Alpha Team for letting us go in and trash their place for awhile...nice job on the layout and hiding of the anchors you magnificiently sneaky bastards :P

For the record, we did manage to snag 3 of them so a pat on the back to everyone who took part.

Our strategy went off pretty well (we did get 3 anchors after all). I think we all definitely learned a lot from the experience and we'll be definitely fine-tuning our strats for the next one (Read: KILL BUBBLER...KILL BUBBLER...GET THIS DAMN BUBBLER OFF OF ME!!!)

A special thanks to Azzie for organizing said strategy!

Ventrilo was a great asset for the Raid so I implore anyone who wishes to raid with the SG on a regular basis to go get it. Right now, Az is kind of enough to pick up the tab on the server so all you need to do is get a headset!!! Come listen to the sexy stylins' of The Debt Brigade!!!

If anyone on the blog took some picks, please feel free to send them to Az or myself and we will put them up asap. We need a visual record of using beating down Alpha Team :P

However, I will not post the pic of me and what I did to their conference table (don't sit at the head seat!!! :)

What's next for the SG? How about an Areana event? No anchors...no searching...just an all out brawl that lets you boil in your own contempt for your fellow man.

Sounds fun doesn't it :P

Grats to Elite on high score this time out!

8 comments:

Cap said...

An interesting experience, but ultimately a gesture of confusion and chaos. For me the worst part was the pre-battle waiting. The rest was pure chaotic fun:D

Azrhiaz said...

You have only your SG to blame, Mon. We learned our lesson all too well from Templar Fire Knight about how helpful/annoying taunt can be!

We got one in a workshop, one in the TP room and one was right near the mana seal. Still have to apologize again to baba and the search team for yelling "This is a damn battery!" "Look up, Az." Oh... ::sheepish look::

Well I'd like to try the pylons, but all out brawl sounds fun too!

Great post Colder!! As usual!!

Favorite raid moment: Meg saying "I can't believe that worked!!" What did you do Meg? "Shot him with a bean bag gun!" Good times!

Chaud Woman said...

Wow, it was an awesome raid! I'd like to add that we found all 5 anchors! The last two were down to half when time ran out on us. :( Awesome job to everyone, extra kudos to Az for the strategy!!

Alpha's rock!!! (darn bubblers!)

After dying like crazy last time, I spent a whole week on test respec'ing Chynna. She's still a squishy but can at least last for a few seconds. :)

Vent is always fun. :) Allows you to scream "I'm trapped in the freaking corner, bubbler has me held!" and some kind teammate will tp you out (thanks Rultran!)

I'm having fun with these raids, nice to do some PVP stuff where someone isn't crying "that was unfair!" :) I'm up for anything...pylons or arena event..sign me up! I'll be the one dead..hehe

Not sure I had a favorite moment, though when Meg used the beanbag gun I was thinking "I have one of those!" hehe My daughters favorite moment was me yelling "Look up Az! It's my target!" :) (something about calm down mom!)

p.s. Mon..you know those regen scrappers, just when you think ya got them they hit that heal. :)

Azrhiaz said...

Well, 5 of 6 is better than 2 of 6. :-P:::::

Chaud Woman said...

I think the last one was in Mon's underpants!! No one would look there! :)

Azrhiaz said...

LMAO! Is that why is ass was glowing so red? And here I thought it was because Tech was kicking it so bad!!!

HEE!

Unknown said...

Thanks all for letting me join in the mayhem. It was so intense and chaotic but such a blast. As one of the "Taunting Tanks" I really had a good time.

Baba Kanoosh said...

All I have to say is...PEACEBRINGER FOR LIFE YO!