Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cuppa Good Time at the Cuppathon pt. 3

The saga continues...So everyone rushed around and we got into costume for the CuppaJo costume themed contest. Metoid went for the "wired on too much coffee" theme.

Az went for the Starbucks theme. Me? I was just a spoon. But it must have been a nice spoon, as CuppaJester saw me and proclaimed I was definitely in the finals.
So after a few minutes pass, I am suddenly ported away to the Paragon Dance Party club! Along with all the other costume finalists we got viewed and reviewed. Jester was giving a play-by-play of the red (eer dingy) carpet fashion affair over the air on w00t radio. Many special guests were there to judge.
When it was all over a was a runner-up, the winner being Cuppa T, a Mr T themed toon. HIL A RIOUS. I won a bumper sticker and a temporary title from Manticore. Best prize was we got to hang with all the guests of honor for a half an hour or so.

No comments: