Monday, July 17, 2006

Well it was a big defeat for me!


Well it was a big defeat for me. I was soloing some missions this morning passing the time away since Chaud will be away from home for a couple of days and low and behold, Aurora Borealis comes into the picture.

Elite boss's are hard for a solo stalker, but after being sent to the hospital several times, I finally figured out the combination of buffs and hits to take her down. Hide, 5 dmg inspirations, build up, and an assassination strike, then run like heck, and come back when all powers are back.

So now I work my way to level 36, hopefully before this evening. See you all later, and remember "Elite Boss's Are Hard When Your Solo"...LOL

2 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Nice job Tech!! I've continually read that stalkers are a hit and run AT so I'm so glad it worked for you!

I swear the game is getting harder. On my MM, Azrharn, I am very used to blowing through missions. I had Positron set on Vicious and he took me down twice. Then shortly thereafter, I had an Arachnoid Boss (yes, Boss) that took me what seemed to be 10 minutes to take down. What the! Okay, sure I was set on Relentless but geez louise!

I want a Bane Scout pet, that's all I have to say. :)

Colder said...

Great work Tech. You don't even need a friends list anymore with those skills!!!

I guess the *only thing you can do as a solo stalker is hit and run. Way to go all PVP on Aurora's ass!!!