Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lord Recluse gets a beating!

Lord Recluse gets a beating!

A few nights ago, after our friends had hit the sack....

Deep and I and Icefire Minx, with the help of about 20 or more heroes headed to Recluse Victory for what we thought would be some last minute PvP fun before sleep.
We weren't to far wrong....
Already in progress was a small scale assault on Pillboxes right and left. Heroes gathered at Bravo, and squared off against Lord Recluse and Black Scorpion. The battle was a heavy skirimish with Heroes dropping in pain, and Arachnos goons scattering like leaves.
I couldn't believe my luck when who should be running past, but Lord Recluse himself! without his bodyguards.....
I took a chance, and tried to pummel the fleeing Archvillan. I was lucky all things considered. Lasted about a minute with Unstoppable on. The end result was however, only to be expected.
joining the crowd of Heroes, Half-Inch Bicep, Icefire Minx and I got into the thick of the fray and fought off Relcuse's Bane Commandos and a few Tarantulas. After that, we got into the front ranks of the fighting and beat the hell out of Recluse!
As we savored our badges and the crowd began to break up and wander off, I thought I heard Recluse mumble about a rematch....

3 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

You get him Cap! Now I wanna see you smack Mako a good one! :)

Colder said...

Man, I'd love to lay some smacks on Lord Recluse.

We gotta schedule a DB run in RV. Siren's was a blast and I'm sure it will be just as good (until I get AS'ed of course :)

Just an fyi, I'll be away until Wed. Just know that I'll be dreaming of beating up villains and heroes until I get back (that and my darling Az of course :P )

Work and friends have kept me out of the loop the past few days as well. I'm sure in that time Chaud and Az already got one of their alts to 50 right? :P

Cap said...

lol we can try Mako sometime if you feel up to it Azr, just gotta watch out for Ghost Widow. She's one NASTY lady!!