Saturday, July 01, 2006

Debt Brigade Saves Statesman. . .AGAIN!

Well the gang headed into Recluse's Victory for yet another night of action. With Chaud Woman, Captain Thundar, DeepCut, Lady Dark Star, Karrnage and myself (with 2 tank pickups) we took over pillboxes, dropped villains, and got AS'ed. Our continued harrying of the villain populace by taking pillboxes got us harrangued on broadcast, but this is PvP after all and the only rule is, there are no rules. I picked off three dominators! Don't think I'm gonna bother with those brutes anymore though!

We tried to stand our ground against Scirocco but there were too few of us. After a while we decided to let the villains get their badges for fighting the Heroes. We watched them take down Back Alley Brawler and for 20 minutes while they battled Statesman. He turned on Unstoppable and plowed through their ranks like a runaway train. They continued on for a long time so we decided to take back a pillbox and save our mighty leader, States. (if the zone tips back in your side's favor, the Signature backup will disappear). Lots of cursing on broadcast as we foiled their evil plans on destroying the greatest hero of them all. Lady Dark Star thought it might be a good idea to make our escape before they came after us with pitchforks!

Don't forget! PVP Training today at 11 am and tomorrow at 4 pm Pacific. Chaud and I are going to start the Faathim TF with Tzadkayle's team around 6ish if you'd like to join us.

4 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

PvP Results!

Azrhaiz vs Baba Kanoosh
2 to 1

Baba Kanoosh pwnz Axcellis
6 to 2

Burnt Umber slaughters 46 & 2 (or 43 & 6? 42 & 3? I can never remember)
7 to 0

More tomorrow ya'll!

Cap said...

Would have been there, but I seem to be having some trouble with my Updater thing. For some reason, its not connecting.

I'll keep trying, maybe I'll get there :(

Colder said...

I tried to jump on but my updater was acting up ala Caps. Did you you guys sabotage us, knowing that Cap and I were gonna win win win?!?! :P

Chaud Woman said...

Dang missed most of PVP with the updater bug. Did have some fun with Baba, hide is a hard thing to get around....so I spend another round or so annoying tech by having him try to assassin Thorn and coming up with ways to counter act it. Let's just say my Quills (aoe) do NOT effect his hide!