Monday, July 10, 2006

Never enough Heroes :(

Well, we tried to beat on Mako and Ghost widow tonight. I was hoping for a good beatdown on a few villans and some hearty laughs with a few friends. what the hell....we had the laughs anyway :)

There just weren't enough Heroes in RV tonight :( we gave it our all in several hard hitting charges and still got our asses handed to us by Ghost Widow!

On a more positive note, we still did damn good! we tried and could have succeeded if we'd had a few more heroes fighting alongside us. Remember, it takes at least 20 or more heroes to defeat AVs in RV. We tried with only 14. That takes more guts and raw valor than challenging a horde of Minions.

I'll see all of you in RV another night for a rematch!!

FOR HONOR AND GLORY!!!

Azrhiaz surveying the dead

2 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

Nice pic of mine, Caps, and tech's dead bodies...lol Man she was mean, mean, mean! We need to do another DB/Alpha night...get a good 30 heroes in the mix and take down these AV's!

Azrhiaz said...

Your dead bodies were the only reason why I posted that pic! ::snicker:: But I must admit, I was dead quite quickly after taking it. She does NOT like papparazzi!

It's nice to be a ranged hero sometimes!! I might miss out on being a moviestar, but I didn't die overly much, hovering above everyone's heads. (At least while I had my scrapper/tank "shields" in front of me! ::grin::)

Definitely! I'll talk to Alpha Team (Mon? Chica?) and see if we can arrange something for this weekend. We are long overdue for some SG action!