Saturday, July 15, 2006

Only Numina remains...

Great job on the Manticore TF today!! It flew by very quickly. Having 3 Spine Scrappers really pays off :D

Only Numina remains...after her I get my TaskForce Commander Accolade!! Woot!

The TF itself wasn't too bad. We had it set on Heroic so we mostly conned Blues, Greens, and Whites. The second map was crazy long but after that we could get away with stealthing the mishes. Unfortunately, I died while trying to click a glowie while Invis was on because of the recent Supression patch :( I thought the Invis wouldn't surpress until *after the clicking was done. Damn you Devs!!!

The AV wasn't tough at all...we ran through Hopkins in 2 mins tops. All I know is that he has Energy Melee cause I saw him use Whirling Hands and he has the pink pom-poms of doom. He crumbled under assault and didn't get to do much. Here's a visual aid of how badly he got rushed down:



Special thanks to Chica Vaga for toughing it out with no travel power. Take one at lvl 14 next time :P We missed you Tech and Grand!

Note to Azzie: Can you please put up the team pic... for some reason mine didn't take. Thanks doll!

TaskForce Word of the Day: UGG's

1 comment:

Azrhiaz said...

Yes, a very quick TF! I like 'em when they are like that! And it was nice to actually get xp when doing one and went up two levels! Woot! I got my pet! And boy is he CUTE!

But starting as a 30, they were all purps and reds for me! :)

The pictures were dark cause it was night and my camera didn't have a flash. :) I'll see if I can brighten it up a bit.