Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tech Input of the Day



No not THAT Tech--technology input! OK, I found these keyboards online while buying many new upgrades for some of my computers. www.zboard.com I bought a MERC and a FANG (for laptop) and both rock. Comes with a keybind engine with preset keys for game and if you want you can change the keys under options/keymapping. Anyways, price is good at Newegg.com and Tigerdirect.com--around $35-38. So if you have some spare cash laying around, turn into a full fledged gamer-nerd and buy one. (Or three like I did for every comp I own--nerd).

www.omegadrivers.net

On another note, if you are running an older model graphic card or want to spice up a newer one, Omega Dirvers takes card drivers and tweeks them to better perform for gamers. They were recommended to me when I first started COH back in Aug of last year and my old clunker system was nowhere near within minimum specs to play. So I bought the best card my system would allow and then still had mad lag. I downloaded this driver for it and saw huge improvements. Instructions are on the site for it, and I recommend downloading the driver install onto your desktop and then doing install from there. I use their drivers for all my cards now and am happy with the results.

Lastly, Vidiotmaps.com seems to be down...anyone know of where to get a map patch like they had? I have a new comp and didn't get it in time before they went down. :-(

2 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

I got the latest one from badge-whore.com. I think that keyboard might go on my Xmas list this year! :D

Colder said...

Nerd!!! Just kidding. Pretty cool Baba...now you'll be a beast in PVP!! :P