Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Recluse did indeed have a Victory


As I type my eyelids droop, my thoughts are with my fellow SG members, still slogging it out in there. That place. Where she lurks. Ya the one in this picture. She likes to kill me face side up and then stare at me with those dark, dark eyes.

I noticed she was with some other fellows. Scurvy lookin lot. Stank of dead fish and bad desert camels. I had my posse in town and was fellin' kinda rowdy, like I had a chance. So my crew showed up, they are also very, very rowdy. They know how to hand out some classy butt kickings, and they started pounding away. Then I popped my surprise. My two lil' friends. I had been saving them for a great SG night and against a worthy opponent. And only when my crew was there. Anyone remember these lil gems? A snow beast, I have been saving since last Christmas, just for her. I hoped she would notice me. She did. Thankfully, debt means nothing to a lvl 50. (Poor poor Shatter).


The sandy one went down after a lot of thumping. So did several of his lil pals. Foolish villians--we had it going on. The battle moved, flowed, ebbed. I saw her one more time...just in time for her to blow me a kiss. A one-shot-one-kill kinda kiss. I love that undead toon....OH? Yes dear! Well, my wife says I am creeping her out and I gotta go to bed.

Seriously, AWESOME time in RV with the crew. Hope you faired well after I had to bail.

3 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Super post Baba! I hope your wife understands your fascination with the "other" woman. :)

I did however see Mako puke on you that you um, seemed to fall down (dead) for. Got something going on with him too? ::grin::

Fun night all. With a little better organization and tactics, I think we'll kick more booty next time. Very disappointed we lost Mako due to the zone reversion. And we came pretty close to getting Black Scorpion too.

So, you didn't miss too much after you left Baba. People started dropping and villains started harassing us. So we went after them instead. Got the evil Xi Wang Mu a couple times. And Krowseye had revenge gleaming in her eyes after I beat her once. She kept coming after me (and losing) and then bitching about it in broadcast. Such sour grapes!! Oh and she "doesn't *do the arena" :-P:::

Now that my personal vendetta against Xi has been satisfied (for now), all my focus is being turned on Ghost Widow. Damn that Ho! I'm gonna get you! (and bring all my friends to help!!)

Colder said...

Fun night all. I actually somewhat know what to do in that zone now :P

I agree with Az...we were a little disorganized this time around...maybe we should should get together for a little briefing beforehand next time. Not a big deal though.

Dang Xi and her FF. Makes me kinda want to take Tyrant Metal into PVP now :P

SoulBleeder stomped me once but I got back at him. While him and Cap were having a "Clash of the Titans" thing going on, I kept pepperig him with shots on the side. Am I a Blaster or what?

Cap said...

Well, it was fun last night :). We got our butts kicked around by all the Avs, but to our credit, we didn't stay down for long.

HAHA! I got to beat on SoulBleeder! Thats almost as good as beating on Recluse :D

Next time around we should try to coordinate our efforts a bit more tho