Tuesday, April 03, 2007

WOOHOOOO!!!


I can talk about it now!

Anyway, here are some helpful tips to enjoying I9.

1) The Consignment House is a must, money will be even tighter considering how much stuff costs. It is far better to sell things you don't want then to just delete them to make space, trust me on this one.

2) Invention IO's that are made on the tables are UBAR! It made playing the doc a whole new and exciting experience (an elec^3), I could cut back on some enhancements and hardly notice a difference. I went from slotting 2Acc/1Rech/3Dam to being 1Acc/1Rec/1EndRed/1EndMod/2Dam. This is a godsend for characters that can fill multiple roles, you will want to use them. I think ED had the invention system in mind from the get go, this just proves it. Serisouly considering dropping stamina and hasten because of this (both serious crutches for many characters, hasten not so much, but definately stamina).

3) Invented costume pieces are character specific, so make sure if you have the ability too, to transfer said items to the character you want to get the costume.

4) The new Hammidon is a tough bugger, read through the forums and you will see the strategies involved to bring him down.

5) I have not tried the STF yet, but I most definately will now that my friends are all able to join me. From what I understand, its slightly easier than the LRSF.

6) Please read through the I9 discussion boards, there is a wealth of information there, many of which I just couldn't tell you because of the amount of testing that has gone on.

7) The green line now goes to the southern end of Skyway and the center of Founders Falls. there are stores in Kings Row now as well.

I'd be more than happy to answer questions, sooo..., waddaya doing? Go read up and then hit test!

1 comment:

Azrhiaz said...

Well congrats to Earl on being one of the lucky testers in i9! Great honor that! Glad to hear you had a super experience with it and to get rid of the fitness pool would be a very lovely thing for many of us! I was on today very briefly since having no salvage to craft with kinda slows down the fun! I did however edit the base (that everyone seems to have disappeared from except me and Sword). No new costume pieces in Icon (that I saw) but did the tutorial and visited Wentworth's. Oh and flightposes are back and are performed using /e flightpose1 (through 4).

STF should be great. There were a few teams getting it started, but like Earl, I would much rather wait until everyone on the crew can go with me!