Tuesday, April 03, 2007

STF Tonight..., possibly...

This is open to anyone on Debt Brigade or their affiliate coalitions (so take no offense).

The core 4 of the Unpredictables SG will be tackling the STF on test tonight, assuming that 2 of them can get test up and running before 6PM Pacific, since they are east coasters and need sleep. We wanted to extend an invitation to all those who may have played with us in the past, or would like to experience our awesomeness, Chica knows full well how cool we are. :-D

Here is the team so far...

1) Fritz Lang - lv50 Inv/Em/Energy Tank
2) Duchas - Lv50 Emp/Psy/Psy Defender
3) Quick Shadow - Lv50 Dark/Regen/Dark Scrapper
4) BudBoy - Lv50 Elec/Ice/Fire Blaster
5)
6)
7)
8)

You can contact me in the test server as @Dr. Earl Grey if you wish to join us. As you can see, we will need at least one debuffer and a bit more firepower. The new characters you copy to test will go to the original test server and not test server01, so we will meet on the original test server at around 5:30PM Pacific. hopefully we will get started soon after. If this does not work out we will definately do it tomorrow night at the same time.

4 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

I have a PvP Rewards committee meeting tonight at 6:30 so cannot attend.

In all honesty, I would rather wait until it's on live cause I know many of us aren't on the test server.

Nurse VXN said...

I cannot attend either MOn....damn work...LOLO and you should know my bad scedule ;P

Chaud Woman said...

dang it didn't see this in time...I can do it...tomorrow night??

Dr. Earl Grey said...

We completed the STF last night, but started it two night ago. I actually wrote up a document on what to expect and how to combat it, but I'll be darned if it turned into a semi-narrative guide that ballooned to 4 pages. I refuse to cut it down as well. As such I don't think I will post it on the Blog as I had originally intended. If you want a copy of it, it is written in Microsoft Office Word, 2003 edition, just give me your e-mail address as a tell to @Dr. Earl Grey and I will send it to you.

(Send it on live btw, I am pretty well tested out, I don't want to get too burnt out on all the goodies that have yet to actually count.)