Saturday, April 28, 2007

Boredom and how to Break it--Faathim


Well I have to concur with Az, the 3rd year party was a cookie cutter of the previous parties with even less enthusiasm. The Devs had MANY more appearances but didn't say much, just handed out generic titles. There were some spawns but I missed them as it was so boring I cut out to go to Warburg to try to get CTF going. Turns out Baba Kanoosh STILL sucks at PvP lol. But we had fun non the less.

I am getting bored with NCSoft/Cryptic and their stuff for the game, but I have fun teaming with you all so I will renew our game cards for now. Besides anyone on CoH that is lvl 45+ will LOVE the only thing TOTALLY cool about issue 9--no question the best TF/SF/Trial will be Statesman's Task Force. I will be excited to see us get that going.

Az and I want to get a Faathim TF going...we need prestige people we dropped from 28 to 32 in the SG standings! I really could care less but I do want to try the whole high lvl TFs with Baba I somehow never did them. Post some times, i am available evenings this weekend.

2 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Ex did have a title when Chaud and I saw her. "Let's Form a Committee". Obviously a joke since the PvPEC has been filled with such drama.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Ya she put it up right after I told her she needed one lol (from the screenie I posted).

Az, my schedule is fairly flexible...so post a time when you want to do one of these Faathim or Firebase Zulu TFs. Probably easier for me to work around your times.