Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Villains 1...Leviathan Eye Socket 0

l to r: Melqar, Dark Tzadkiel, Tyrant Metal, and Thundar V.2


Break out the champagne cuz I just did my first SF!!! Woot!

Tzadi, Az, Cap, Chili, and I decided to run the Sharkhead Isle SF. It went fairly smooth even though the damn contact wouldn't hand out the cell phone until the 4th or 5th mish. Poor Chili aka Deep had to leave for a bit but he never came back :(

I can honestly say I don't remember much. I was using my MM and truth be told, I don't find my toon very exciting. I wish I went with a more offense-based secondary because Force Fields are dull, dull, dull (did I mention dull?) Therefore, I wasn't paying much attention. Thanks to Az for snapping me back to reality when she told me that my bots weren't doing anything :P

However, the last figh was pretty cool. We had to steal the Eye of the Leviathan and got face to eye (?!?!) with a giant peeper. Az took a nice shot of it:

So thanks to everyone who came out! Great effort as always and the company was, of course, the best.

2 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Well I know he's your highest toon, Coldie, but if he's really THAT boring, just delete him. No wonder you never play villains if you don't like your toon. Maybe you can remake your brute on Triumph? You seem to like him a lot? If I can delete Ahne and start over at 33, you can probably do it too! :)

Definite fun on this one, even with that betraying biatcha, Barracuda, double-crossing us! We showed her! :)

Cap said...

LOL! I wonder what you do with a giant eyeball.....