Thursday, March 22, 2007

Website Update

Hi all! I'm lazy. I get tired of typing. The new URL of this site is now: www.debtbrigade.com. You can still get here the old way, but the new official domain will direct you here thusly. Much easier to remember too.

Welcome to all new members. Weekend events (all at pacific time):

Strikeforce on Sunday at 4:00 pm

Eye of the Leviathan - level 25-30 villains -- team minimum of 4. Meet at Renault in Shark (near the Siren's Gate)


Synapse on Saturday around noon, I'm thinking? Levels 15-20. Anyone up for it?

Reminder: Base Raid on April 1st at 3pm. So far, it's me and Colder. Who else is in? See? I posted a sexy picture to entice ya'll to sign up already! C'mon in, the water's fi-i-iiine!


On a final note, here is a link to an article on the new Hamidon enounter Bring on the debt.

11 comments:

Megeara said...

*whistles*


:)

Baba Kanoosh said...

Why didn't you wear that while recruiting? If I can find the time I may be at Synapse or the SF.

Cap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cap said...

Woohoo! hi azr! I'll try to be there but from the looks of things at the office, I'll probably end up working all weekend again :/

Colder said...

Damnit Azzie! You should have asked me first before showing the gang our vacation photos! :P

How's this for enticement. If SGers don't come, I'll post a photo of me in a bikini!

It'll be the best turnout ever :P

Dr. Earl Grey said...

Naw, I think posting the hotness that is speedo Dr. might get the ladies. :-D

For those who like some robot action we could stick in Naked Fritz in there too, that way we cover the whole gammit.

Azrhiaz said...

Wow, that backfired. A bunch of drooling but no RSVPs.

Geez, I'm gonna go get dressed now...

;)

Garl said...

WOAH! Don't go and get crazy now. Stay in the bikini. I will be there on Sunday for the SF if at all possible. What SF and what levels do we need? I will be there for sure on the raid.

Colder said...

I should be able to stick around after the raid for the SF but it will all depend what lvl it will be. My highest right now is 28 :(

Azrhiaz said...

The Strikeforce is tomorrow. The raid is the FOLLOWING Sunday.

Chaud Woman said...

I will be at the raid, sorry I didn't respond sooner but I just got back last night!! You didn't all party without me, did ya? :)