Monday, March 19, 2007

And we have a winner!


Azrhiaz and Hell Butterfly judging at the Costume Contest

Thank you to everyone who showed up to help judge our first costume contest in Atlas Park! I always thought they were silly but we got a few new recruits from it. I would also like to thank those who offered to pitch influence in for the prizes. We'll hold another CC in a couple weeks or so. I also really appreciate those who showed up in uniform! REPRESENT! Big thanks to Chica for getting it started too!

I was contacted by a villain group who would like to practice raid with us. They apparently don't mind the bugs and would perhaps like to do it on a regular basis! We are going to try to shoot for April 1st around 3pm pacific. Please RSVP in the comments (or ingame tell to me) to let me know if you can attend for a little villain beatdown! If there are people who want to raid and have specific times they can do it (I know we all have things going on outside of life), please let me know and I will try to plan raids so we ALL can participate. They said they often like to do two raids in a row (to take turns at defending/attacking) so also note in your comment if that is agreeable or not.

CANCELLED Finally, Faathim the Kind is being led by Baba Kanoosh tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon pacific. It's a long one (took us like 6 hours last time) so if you don't' have a job or have the day off, come join us and help the SG earn the Rikti Plasma Cannon!

2 comments:

Colder said...

Gratz on the new recruits! More slaves to boss around!!! :P

The upcoming practice raid sounds good (Deep and I need to reclaim our Kill Crown from Chaud). As usual, I'm not sure if I can make it but I'll do my best.

Bummer about the Faathim TF being cancelled. Hopefully we can get something together because I need to do that TF. I love fighting giant monsters!!!

Colder said...

Actually, upon checking me sched, Sunday April 1st at 7pm sounds good to me. Woot...I can actually make it to something!!!