Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Newly Elected

Well all, I've been nominated and given the honor of representing the Triumph Server as a PvP representative! :bows: Now what exactly that means, I don't have much of an idea yet!! :laughs: Apparently there are 3 big events being planned and I will be taking part of their creation in some manner. Ex Libris is heading this up and it could be a fun thing! Anyway, just thought you'd like to know that Earl isn't the only special one around here! :mysterious wink:

With that said, part of the process is reporting bugs/crashes/etc. So with Sunday's base raid coming up, if you experience a DC or something "weird", please make a note of it with the following (if you can)

Hero/Villain Name:
VG/SG's involved:
Server:
Time/Day of Bug:
Attacker/Defender Team Size:
Game Type (ie: Heros or Villains):
Operating System:
Amount of RAM:
Connection Speed:
Type of video card:

Describe what happened fully:


So far we have: Colder, Chaud, Chica, Garl, me, Tatankasa, Tech, Incredible Sam, Violet
Maybes: Ebon, Deep, Cap, Amazingman, Minx, Soul Muncher, Project XII, Sword, Karrnage

Oh and here is a shot for the ladies to entice them to sign up for Sunday's raid as well. I think he's looking for you Sword! :)

6 comments:

Dr. Earl Grey said...

:pouts:

I am NOT special! I just refer to myself as the:
"bug that was smashed into the busted windshield of the shortbus of life."

Good luck on that rep stuff by the way, you have far more work ahead of you than you realize, more than myself anyway. :wink:

As far as the raid goes, put me in as maybe, I will try really hard to show up, I should know something more definate by Saturday.

Cap said...

"weird stuff" going on? In a city filled with Heroes and Villans in brightly colored spandex and odd sets of body armor? Good heavens! Better alert those bald Squids in Police Uniforms about this!

Weird stuff indeed....;D

Colder said...

Gratz to you Az!! The DB is definitely going places :D

How did the whole thing come about?

Azrhiaz said...

Someone on the boards nominated me (we post in the base raid/construction forums a lot together) and ExLibris asked if I wanted to be part of it. So I said I would.

So currently, I am to check out base raid bugs and I am also collecting thoughts on what people would like to win in a PvP event, whether they are in-game rewards or out of game rewards.

Chaud Woman said...

Gratz Azer, can't think of a better person! :)

Unknown said...

Congratz Az!

I read your posts all the time on the forums so you were the best choice for this by far. I have every intention of being at the raid. Just won't know for sure because of the time it starts. So make me a possible maybe. But I can hopefully give you an answer soon.

Love the Beefcake pic---Makes me want big slice!! LOL