Friday, March 02, 2007

Bored Like Me

Well, if anyone has AIM and wants to help my day go by a little better, add me as omjolnir. I know some of you are on Yahoo Messenger, but unfortunately, I am not able to install anything on the computer at work. And I think tech support would smack me if I asked. :grin:

Warburg Smackdown: Sunday 5 pm pacific. Get your new SG Uniform and come help us mow down anything in our path! This will be a coalition event, so tell your friends. We will be calling targets on the coalition chat!

Death vs Debt
! Saturday March 10th at 5:30 pm! I need to know who's gonna be on what side! Colder will be heading up the goody two-shoe side while I will be leading in the bad-asses. So far, I have Planty Man with me. Leave a comment here stating your preference.

8 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

Khoren is going to try to attend as is Doc Techno from CoV side (both will be there based on real-life schedules). Planty man was recently respec'd and is vastly imrpoving in pvp...recent comments from Warburg "wow a good strong dom," "whoa baba nice build" and "man you must be twice as awesome in real life as you are here," well ok I said the last one. The dominator is a fun toon and I can't wait to see Planty's petulant plants polluting our Paragon property.

Azrhiaz said...

Khoren? Who is that? Is that Meg with Dr. Technophila?

So confused.

Glad to hear you are having some success with your dom! Maybe they aren't as gimped as everyone says. Colder will look good all wrapped up in vines. Especially if he's in his speedo....

Cap said...

I'll be there too, I can't get in with my Archer tho. need to be 30 for warburg (I think) so I'll have to try with either Alec or Lady or Cap....or Doc. Might even show up with a Villanous Brute if the situation calls for it :D

Megeara said...

I will remain on stand by in case you need a balancer between one side or another.
Although there is a real fun time to be had with a Kin running loose. :)
But the Bots/bub MM can work too. Probably to up everyone's kill count but hey, what are friends for?

*thinks about Cold, speedos, vines*

*reaches for Bleach, scrub brush, Prozac*

Chaud Woman said...

I'll be at the raid...don't care which side I'm on I'm good at dying in either hero or villian toons. :D

Colder said...

I'd just be wary of where those vines would creep to....

As far as Warburg goes, my internet is not up at my new place and suffice it to say I'm pissed.

I have to wait until Monday night for the tech to show up ;(

Someone grab a nuke for me :P

Colder said...

In case you're wondering, I'm posting this at work :P

Baba Kanoosh said...

Khoren plays as Khang on Posse Commitatus (one of Coalition partners). He is pretty active on Death Brigade. With Az there and if Meg gets evil, we may hold our own but we sure with drop the frame rate for everyone :-).

As for Colder and vines...well I reserve the right to Dominate who I choose. OK that was just yucky to type, I need to take a bath now...