Friday, March 09, 2007

Az, you nimble minx you...

Look at you Az, thinking you're all cool with that question and even smoochin' the big wigs boots a bit too. :-D

http://coh.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=36&id=69314

More Specifically:

"Azrhiaz: Is there anything in the CoX games that you wish you'd never put in? Was there something that sounded great and then turned out to be a disaster or more trouble than it was worth? Thanks for a great game! I waste many hours on it! :grin:
Jack Emmert: I regret not putting more time and energy into Hamidon. It turned out far different than I envisioned. Hopefully the new Hamidon encounter we are putting into Issue 9 will make the raid more enjoyable and interactive for a greater number of players."

That's a really good question too, too bad he kinda skirts around the answer. Still, I have to agree with him, Hami raids could have been soooo much better.

7 comments:

Colder said...

Damnit Az!! You should have plugged the DB!!

Azrhiaz said...

I did, Cold. Just by being there! I am now FAMOUS! Well okay, not really, but ya never know!

I had posed that question with the Catherdral of Pain/IoP in mind. I figured that was a real shoo-in for something that never worked and was a great if not realistically feasible idea.

Autographs anyone? :)

Azrhiaz said...

Oh I'd also like to point out that if you want to ask Lord Recluse a question, you can find the section here

He is production lead on the game.

Get your question in quickly. They typically close the forum down after a day or two.

Chaud Woman said...

Dang Az nice question, should have said "can you add better women hair styles?" Oh and if your reading Posi...hire Az she'd be awesome at designing costumes! ;P

Colder said...

Oooh...an autograph here please!!

I'll be like a real groupie and get you to sign one of my boobs :P

...I never thought I'd be typing that sentence...

Colder said...

Seriously, good question! The IoP and Cathedral are prime answers for your question. I doubt we'll be seeing either of those two in the near feature...especially Inventions being a huge focus.

I think IoP's will go the way of the Skills System.

I wished we could have snagged one on the Live Server :(

Azrhiaz said...

:makes big sweeping flourishes with Sharpie on Colder's chest:

Yeah, betcha he thought that too, but are probably not willing to reveal their disgust with the whole thing. lol

CoH costume designer! I'm liking it!