Saturday, March 17, 2007

Freedom & Faathim

Svanlaug in Croatoa

No more pirates!! :runs joyfully from the building and falls off the plank by accident:

New teleporter put down in the Red Room, next to the back infirmary. It goes to Faultline and to Eden, so you can get your hami raid on.

I also upgraded the control room so it can house a cannon. Don't plan on putting one down yet, but it will be ready when IoP time comes.

Costume contest tomorrow (Sunday). I'm thinking mid afternoon (2-3 pm pacific) so if you can show up in your SG uniform to cast your vote as a judge, please do so. Baba and I are running Faathim at 12 noon (pacific) on Tuesday the 20th. So for all you non-working types, come on out for a bit o' fun.

3 comments:

Colder said...

Was Faathim the one we ran recently or is that a different one?

Either way I can't make it :(

Azrhiaz said...

No that was Justin Augustine. Faathim we ran back in July of 2006 with Magnan, Tzadkayle, Amethyst Archer, Tech-Blade, Chaud Woman, Captain Thundar and me. Feels like I'm missing someone?

For a little trip back, the post was here That one was one tough AV! Probably the hardest one, we've met so far. Not quite LRSF but, probably tops hero-side.

Cap said...

Ngine was with us too I think azr. thats one of the few times I recall teaming with him