Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stuff

Am I the only one who ever posts in here?! Okay, maybe I'm just the only one with no life, or too much time on my hands (don't I wish!)

While waiting for shots to render on my computer, I took a little time to visit the boards today. And the following is what I've learned:

1) Task Force Commander Accolade Adds 5% to Health Points
This badge does not have anything to do with having led a TF. In order to get it, you need to have done the following TFs:

Positron, Synapse, Sister Psyche, Manticore, Citadel and Numina

So if there are some you are missing (Colder) You will not get the accolade. Please post which ones you need and we will schedule them again.

2) Base Rent
If you pay it before it is due, the timer resets and we will end up paying it twice in a month. Therefore, the "Pay Rent" setting will be changed in the SG settings to only Sargeants and Grand Poo Bahs. Please DO NOT pay the rent until the day it is due!! We have a 2 week grace period until they turn the power off, so pay it after the due date if you want. Do not pay it early!

3) Today's Patch Notes New patch installs on the game today!
Read it here. I think they are fixing your skirt, Chaud! :)

6 comments:

Colder said...

All I need is Manticore for the accolade. Woot! I'd love to do Manticore next week. Any takers?!?!

Azrhiaz said...

When did you do Numina? Thought you missed that one both times?

Colder said...

Damnit! I keep getting Moonfire and Numina mixed up!!! That's what I get for dating them :cough cough: Alright then...two more TF's and I'll have the accolade.

Cap said...

WOOT!! 1 more for the accolade! haha :D

Chaud Woman said...

Awesome! My petitions didn't fall on deaf ears, soon my panties will be covered, unless I choose to show them. lol Though it said some cliping may still occur. After today my household shifts into high graduation mode! I have an 8th and 12th grade graduate and all the things that go with that! Next Saturday and things should be calming down a bit and I'll be back on the TF trail.

Chaud Woman said...

Oh yea...can we take a few days and form an Illusionist badge team? Thinking we get a team of 6+ and carnies missions should spawn some good pets...it's one of the hardest badges in the game and looking at Chaud's bar I need another billion!!