Monday, May 15, 2006

44 Respec Sunday! 1:30 pm Pacific

Being that I will have Sundays off from here on out! (woot!) I thought we'd schedule a TF (since we missed one this past Saturday) 1:30 PM Pacific (12:30 PM Alaska, Cap)

Level 44 Respec. Meet in Rikti Crash Site and bring a lot of breaks!!! We are saving Terra Volta from the Rikti!

Congrats and thank you to everyone who helped with earning the prestiege for the Turbine Generator! It's finally in place and we have plenty of power to last a while now! Which is a good thing since the storage dispensers will soon be with us!

3 comments:

Colder said...

Woot! I'm down with a Sunday respec! I want the xp bonus...gotta hit 50!

Chaud Woman said...

Sigh, right in the middle of church! Oh well, have fun without me...sobs sobs Ü

Azrhiaz said...

We will be changing this to 1:30 to accomodate Miss Chaud. Just ask the preacher to bless our efforts! ::grin::