Friday, May 19, 2006

Debt Brigade Saves Statesman!



As usual, TDB swoops in to save the day! With a tip from the lovely Sword of Artemis, we discovered the secret underground layer of the evil Tyrant. Statesman was so happy to see us he nearly cried. And he fawned over coalition member Chica Vaga, following her wherever she went! He is a man smitten! After Baba Kanoosh saved him, you'd think he'd be more careful.

And I had no idea every screencapture you took got saved in a folder in City of Heroes without all the trays and names! Woot!

Just a reminder, level 44 Respec on Sunday 5/21 at 1:30 pm Pacific. Meet in the Rikti Crash Site. Current goal in base is to have all 6 worktables down. We'll need more dababases to run them. Approximate cost for all will be 500k. That's cheap compared to everything else! lol When IS i7 coming out, dammit?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This was a awesome mission. I want to personally thank The Debt Brigade, Alpha, and everyone else we picked up along the way for helping me get to this mission and finishing Tyrant off. I look forward to the the Respec TF on Sunday!!

Cap said...

This was an amazing mission! I wanna run it again! Somehow beating on Tyrant gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

Colder said...

Of all the nights I had to go the bed early, it had to be on the night you guys take out Tyrant! Gratz guys...I think States is checking out your butt Az :P

I have the contact that gives out this arc...I can't wait to take out Tyrant!

Colder said...

P.S. to Az: Thanks for pic! :D

Baba Kanoosh said...

My stupid local server has been down. Bah-hum-freaking-bug! Tyrant chased me around with a smiten look too, you think? Nawwwww.

Brokeback Paragon? Nawwwwwww.

Chaud Woman said...

Tyrant was awesome! He went down fast for being the top AV dog! Statesman....what a love smitten puppy, poor Chica!