Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It's Mayhem Time!!



Time to get crazy in Atlas! Blow up stuff, kill police and terrorize citizens. Mua ha ha ha!!! You puny heroes can't stop us! Finally, a mayhem mission came my way....I took another villain and we set to town. 15 mins. to rob a bank in Atlas, no sweat! We entered the town and started looking for something to blow up, right in front of me were some parking meters...took those out! Some wimpy Atlas police were there, no problem for some brutes, ching ching extra time bonus for us! Those idiots the Longbow tried to stop us...but we barreled right through..more time! Hit the bank, easy as taking candy from a baby...yea some hero showed up, but she went down, when will they learn can't beat a villian! Now it was just the clock ticking and nothing to do but cause some trouble. Hit some citizens with my electric blasts, boy do they run fast! lol Blew up a bus stop, phone booths...and yes cars!! What an explosion! Then I decided to hit the big target...the police station, idiots didn't even have a guard at the door! Went in and took those coppers out, smashed a few jail cell doors and kicked a few more longbows butts before my time ran out, but be warned- I'll be back heroes! And next time I'll try and bring a few more friends for maximum damage! -Electric Fuse (the villian that stole your gold, suckers!)

5 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

No fair! I want in on the action!! LOL! Great post, sounds like fun. I hope you went after the meter maids after you kicked the crap out of the meters!!

Cap said...

you have waaaaaay to much fun chaud lol ;)

Metoid said...

Sweeeet!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»