Thursday, May 11, 2006

E3 Party

Well one of the best parts of living in Los Angeles is that a lot of stuff happens here. As part of the E3 Video Game Trade Show, NCSoft is throwing a party down in Mission Viejo (about an hour from me I think). So I decided to be brave (and risk being permanantly labeled a geek) and to meet up with SoulBleeder/Lil' Pain/ILLusional/Deep Fryd/etc/etc down there. If worse comes to worse, we can always leave and he can drink me under the table somewhere. :)

"Positron" is going to be in attendence so I plan on giving him a good kick to the cajones and say "That's for the 7 hour taskforce, Biatch!" lol Or maybe I'll just volunteer to be a new costume designer for the game! :) "You need more HAIR dammit!"

So no TaskForce pour moi this weekend. It'll give you a chance to catch up with me! lol. Try Manticore, his was decent. Mid 30s I think.

We are very close to getting the Turbine Generator down. Woot!

3 comments:

Colder said...

If you slap Positron in the face, I will worship you for life :P

You lucky duck...I have to read about E3 while you're probably onw super jump away. I think Coldie needs to set his Fly on auto and go out west!

Chaud Woman said...

I'm so jealous! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back!! Have fun...and remember we need our Monuments back!! Oh, yea and my skirt problem....lol

Azrhiaz said...

Oh here is a picture of "Positron" and CuppaJo (from the boards). The gamer in the picture was sitting like 5 computers down from me! lol

Positron