Monday, May 01, 2006

PvP Monday Night 9 pm Pacific



Nukes? Villains? Taking back Siren's call? Who know but we're doing something! I'm always up for taking out a few villains! Yes, I'm bitter about Assassin Strikes so vengeance WILL BE MINE! (on everyone of course). ::grin::

Thanks for another fun weekend! AV Satuday was fun. I don't feel so bad for typing my chicken joke and accidently letting Baba die since he was taking photographs of Tech and Nosferatu at the time. Damn paparazzi!!

Also wanted to thank Cap and Chaud for helping Azrharn get that much closer to 40. One -- count it, ONE -- more bar until he's 40. Whew! He's retired until issue 7 comes out, dammit! I'm having zombie hoard buffing nightmares.

Speaking of issues 7, there are some fun video preview trailers of the zones and new stuff here:

City of Villains videos

And here is one for the new Mayhem Missions which is kinda fun to watch! Mayhem Mission

2 comments:

Colder said...

Woot! More pvp mayhem for the SG! I don't know for sure if I can make it but I'm sure it'll be a good time. Keep your Invis up :P

Chaud Woman said...

Woot on Azrharn getting 40! Still need a respec on my villian but 40 is long ways away. Those previews were awesome, can't wait for Mayhem to start! Ü