Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Spent it All!!

Muah ha ha!

So where is all the prestiege you ask? Our next goal was to place the turbine generator for 1.5 million prestiege. It will not fit in the basic energy room so I had to spend 750k for the next size. We now have enough space to build a pen for Chaud's pet rikti monkies in the new energy room. Or maybe host an aerobics class in there?

I have also discovered the advanced database I have will not attach to the mainframe, only to the super computer (1.5 mill to buy), so we probably can just place normal databases down for now to control stuff (100k per device, limit 5). Do we want to get the bigger workshops after the generator so we can place all 3 of a particular type of table down?

We also need to start listing what we have all built (or would like to). Currently, I have:
  • turbine generator
  • advanced database
  • snow turret (defensive for slowing people down I think)
  • and 2 arcane control elements (that are useless since we have a tech based control room! lol)

Again, GREAT job by everyone on the last TF. What shall we do next?

5 comments:

Colder said...

I was just gonna suggest that we list what we can make or have made.

I have so much stuff that I still need to finish making component pieces. As of now, I have the Freeze Cannon made (natch). If we could have all 6 worktables out at once, it would be really great but not absolutely necessary.

I'm all for finally knocking out the Cavern Trial. I think Citadel needs a good talking too as well (we were so close last time :sobs:)

Azrhiaz said...

I also did some reading up on salvage. For some of us, we are pretty full. So the general rule of thumb of what you can carry is:

-- 99 components (of each kind) (combined salvage - so you can carry 99 tech powers for example)
-- 20 of specific types (unrefined - ie: only 20 spells of power, or 20 broken crey pistols)

As far as having all 6 tables out, I like the idea myself, but the next size workshops are too large to have one for arcane and one for tech. We'd have to go up another plot size to fit two big workshops.

I'm up for either Cavern or Citadel on Saturday, 11 am PST. I'm also running some mishes tonight in Bloody Bay with Mondaag with Lumeir to get some badges.

Incidently, I got my new video card and also broke down and bought 1 Gig of RAM. I will probably install them on Friday. How ridiculous to spend $350 to play a $25 game?!?!

Chaud Woman said...

Well I'm not sure I have actually built anything, don't think so. I do have some components that I will have to deliver some day. Either TF or Trial is good with me, just gotta start knocking those things out...so many to do!

Az, I already upgraded my video card to play the game, and now it seems I need a better one again. :sighs:

Azrhiaz said...

Don't say that Chaud!! ACK!! Well I am installing them tomorrow. Maybe with the new video card and the extra ram I'll be okay.

What kind of video card do you have?

Chaud Woman said...

Your asking the wrong person, Tech is the computer expert around here. He says it's a nvidia geForce 5500, but it's not as good as Tech's graphics. I added some ram too, have just over a gig...but lag still haunts me. lol