Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Citadel TF Saturday 4/8 11 am Pacific

Hey we made some good prestiege last night in the Crash Site! 10 grand and that was with Colder out of SG mode for part of it! I'm thinking maybe we should hunt in there more often! I'm bringing more breaks next time though! lol And hooray that we finally got Chaud's Infernal mish out of the way!!

Anyway, Citadel TF on Saturday! We should all be respec'ed by then which is good because a lot of the missions are "kill dumbass and guards" types. Level 25-31. Enemy: Council. It will be fun to do some of the higher level TFs from issue 5 now too! But FIRST! we are going to do that stupid Cavern of Transcendence trial! So many TFs, so little time!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

Word we all need to respec some invis and tp for CoT dog. Yo yo yo here's to my Street Lingo badge comin soon...TIGHT!

Colder said...

I went into SG mode for the last 30min or so. I kept hearing "You better be in SG mode damnit!" in my head :P

Azrhiaz said...

Aren't you proud of me? At least I didn't say it aloud! lol My "mother" is a psionic healer so maybe I have traces of her gifts I never realized?

It sounds like everyone is getting low on influence. I have the Maruader AV mission. If you want, we can all run in OUT of SG mode and make a cool million relatively easy. I have 3 alts to fund (who probably make up the lost prestiege anyway) so if we must, we must.

Did I just say that?!?!