Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Are you a Portal Jockey?

Portal Jockey has been the accolade most on my mind lately! There's a long list of requirements to earn this one and I thought I'd share it. Had I kept track of my AV's it would have saved me from having to repeat a bunch of them. Ü So here's the list....


Multidimensional
Type: Exploration Complete Hydra Dimension Portal Mission


Shrouded
Type: Exploration Disrupt Nightstar's Ritual OR Go to Black Swan's dimension


Scholastic
Type: History Locate 3 Dimensional Barrier plaques


Dimensional Warder
Type: Achievement Defeat all Praetorian Leaders (except Tyrant)


Praetorians:
Anti-Matter
Battle Maiden
Black Swan
Bobcat
Chimera
Diabolique
Dominatrix
Infernal
Malaise
Marauder
Mother Mayhem
Neuron
Nightstar
Shadowhunter
Siege

Good luck with your badges! Az and I finally earned this one yesterday, Congrats Az!!

6 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Thanks Miss Chaud!! Congrats to you too! It was quite the surprise since I thought I still had a few AVs left! A checklist is a good idea!

I know Baba is starting to run his AV mishes and wanted to do some this weekend. I'll run through them with Lumeir perhaps. Maybe she can get the PJ badge earlier than level 50! lol

Was hoping to run the 44 respec this weekend also if anyone is interested!

Colder where is your blog on our Warburg experience? I accidently set off my nuke. ::sobs::

Colder said...

Gratz on the Portal Jockey accolade! I want to start collecting some more!

Warburg post is coming Az I promise. I can't believe you used your nuke without me!!! ::sob::

Azrhiaz said...

I told you! It was an accident!! I went to hit another power and clicked the nuke by mistake! ::cries::

Cap said...

HA HA! No more nuke for you!

Chaud Woman said...

Yes, it was so sad...but it did help us take Marauder out quickly! lol

Baba Kanoosh said...

Nukes are dull, no graphics worth a snot. Now a nice mushroom cloud...that would be worth the ordeal in Warburg! I am not a Portal Jockey but I am a Vanguard-ha! I can hold people an extra 30 seconds! Let the dullness ensue! I think my love affair with the Controller life style is starting to lag a bit. Alas, I digress. I would like to be a Freedom Phalic symbol or whatever that one is. I need fake nems people!!! Word to the AVs and big ups for the respec mish too, I am down with that. The family is out on a school road trip, so I am here to get to 50... this Saturday!