Saturday, April 15, 2006

Deep in the cavern!

Pictured...Sword of Artemis, Azrhiaz, Colder, Chaud Woman, Tech-Blade and Baba Kanoosh (as Santa)


So we headed off for the Cavern trial part two...this time the outcome was very different! With Az using her awesome invis/tp skills (I shined off the tp trophy and it's on it's way Az) and Baba staying out of the lava, we were able to run through the Cavern at lightning speed. So...what was a group of super heroes to do? Take on Sister Psyche, of course!!

Sister Psyche was a lot of freaks, boss Axel F. had recently gone solo from Guns n' Roses and entertained us with a few bars of his latest song. A few of the freaks had loud speakers surrounding their heads, playing old 80's tunes. Everytime someone went AFK Baba decided to pull a group, he could be heard saying "I love to die" through the echoing sewers. With the missions being back and forth between Talos and Kings Row, Pocket D became our favorite shortcut. This Tf ended with Clamor, a female freak AV! We toasted her like marshmallows over an open fire.
All in all another rewarding TF day.

5 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

And someone says they don't have a talent for writing?!? I don't think Clamor is the only female freak here! LOL j/k I hope you don't mind me adding a picture to the bottom :D

Fun times! I can't believe how easily we blew thru the Caverns! Guess it was worth screwing up my build!! Good job to everyone! Especially Baba for not playing in the lava!

Hoping to do the level 44-50 respec on April 29!

Azrhiaz said...

P.S. I still can't believe after my Axl Rose comment that the boss actually said "Welcome to the jungle, baby" !!!

Chaud Woman said...

Thanks for fixing my pic Az! Yours looks awesome at the bottom! Ü I know that cavern trial was just amazing! Axel had me laughing! Though I'm sure those freaks were playing "Super Freak...super freak...super freaky...noooow".

Colder said...

Chaud, you beat me to it!

Great post. You summed up everything quite well and with a great pic to boot! We've been cutting through these tf's and trials like a Warhulk against a Regen Scrapper. What a well oiled machine we have become!

MVP of course goes to Az with her scouting/tping extravaganza! I have a feeling that the trophy is gonna stay between you and Chaud for a long time to come :D

What's on deck for next week? Manticore perhaps?

Baba Kanoosh said...

Next mish is power leveling all of us to 44. I love to die. Well gotta go, I am mail ordering some lava for my house.