Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's Official!


Jack in Irons wears a black thong!! Chuz kicked his *ahem* butt yesterday and since everyone was clamoring for another picture of his bootie, I thought I'd help ya'll out since he died in a um, perfect position!

Reminder! Sewer trial Sunday 1/7 @ 2pm Pacific! Where's the love on helping Chaud pick a name for the splinter group? It's WAY too hard to pick one all by our lonesomes! :)

These are the finalists:
Debt Brigade Max
Debt Brigade Elite
The Debt Brigade Reserve

Please vote in the comments of which you prefer!

11 comments:

Cap said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!! I didn't wanna know what sort of undies Jack wears!!!

*twitch!* must....get...therapy.....

Baba Kanoosh said...

Oh Sweet Mother of Decency!!! Spare my virgin eyes!!!

Baba Kanoosh said...

PS DB Elite gets my vote.

Garl said...

I realise that this is really late, but what about the Debt Brigade Reserve???

Chaud Woman said...

The Reserve is one name I thought of but I thought of tons of them and I can't decide...these were the two that I bounced off people and they seemed to like best. I'm up for anything...just vote peeps so I can make the group! lol

Azrhiaz said...

I kinda like that one Garl! Is it Reserve or Reserves?

Garl said...

Either one is good for me. I think it kind of suits the nature/intent of the SG. I have a bunch of toons I need to switch over. Just let me know where to put them. 25 Kin/Psi Def, 36 Assault/Devices blaster, 22 Invul/ice tank, and a 22 BS/Regen scrapper

Chaud Woman said...

I went to the army site and they have it listed as reserve, so I guess it would be The Debt Brigade Reserve. What do you all think? I like it :)

Azrhiaz said...

I like it Chaud!

Any last comments, ya'll?

Colder said...

I like Debt Brigade Reserve. I agree with Garl in that the titles shows that this is more of a secondary group when compared to The Debt Brigade.

It has my vote!!!

P.S. Nice job on the thong shot Az...I guess jack hates visable panty lines :P

Colder said...

Forgot to say...nice job on the small redesign :D