Saturday, January 06, 2007

I think we've done it!

We have! We have! We decided on The Debt Brigade Reserve as a name for our sister SG. Calmar Chaud is heading it up. This SG will be for inactives, bankroll toons, or for overflow of new members if DB fills up. We still need prestiege earners, so start recruiting if you see a player you think might fit in! Even if they are in an SG, ask anyway. We all know *ours is better! :)So if you have toons you don't use that much anymore in the main SG or want to make influence on, you can move them over there. You'll have access via coalition to all DB's teleporters and inspir dispenser. We will work on getting a bare bones base going for DBR as soon as possible.

I have also met a Triumph VG on the boards that would like to do some raids with us. They are "The Hellfire Brotherhood". So we may get a little mayhem coming our way! I will keep you updated as to when the fun will happen! I thought it also might be fun to do a little Death Brigade vs. Debt Brigade one of these days. I know Baba's very anxious to see how badly plant/thorn fares in PvP. :grin:

Sewer trial tomorrow 2 pm pacific. Gonna try and run Eden tonight at 8 pm pacific. Winter event comes back to live on Monday! Chili Penguin needs his Santa Hat! We will also be holding an official DB uniform contest in the near future. Fusion Force and Alpha Team do such a nice job of representing, I thought it might be fun for us to do the same. And can you say "Big fat prizes"?

3 comments:

Colder said...

Yay! I had a feeling that everyone would agree on that name!

I guess I really need to make more characters in order to have any that are inactive :P

Then again, my poor WS and Tank don't get any love!

Colder said...

P.S. Great job on the new background Azzie!

Baba Kanoosh said...

Blog looks SWEEEEEEEET!