Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finally!

I know it's been a few days since we completed it but it took me that many days to wash the stink off of me :P

For those of you not in the know, we finally completed the damn sewer trial! With some creative sidekicking and exing, we finally managed to send that giant glob of green goo (phew!) back to where it came from!!!

The generators were giving us some trouble at first with their damn regeneratiion and timing of the particle shot but in the end we managed to get the timing down and take Globby down.

We were worried that it was all gonna for naught because the mish was telling us there was still some Rikti left from the stairs (we assumed anyways.) I never wanted to see that big blue "exit" button so badly in my life!!!! After some wandering, cursing, and random killing we managed to somehow finish the mish and collect our shiny new badges!!!

Burn in hell Sewer Trial!!!


Don't cross the streams!!!


1 comment:

Azrhiaz said...

Yes and major props to Colder for taking charge of the generator fiasco and organizing it so that we weren't willy nilly. Or as much! :smile:

I swear there had to 400 chief mentalists down there! I can't believe how many there were and the absurdity of us trying to find the one lone Rikti to end the trial! ACK! NEVER AGAIN!