Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Upcoming Raids

Old School/Shadow Empire agreed to a raid. I put forth December 3rd to them and have not heard back.

RoA have agreed to a re-engagement on December 10th (Sunday) at 4 pm pacific once again. If you want to see what the #1 prestiege earner on the server, most of the IoPs available, and a 40 million dollar base looks like, look at their little video. Congrats to Riders on their new #1 status. And a big thanks for letting us see your layout before we raid you. . .

Did Eden Trial over the weekend with Feline Fellowship. Chaud's turn to tell ya about it!. . . pictures ready to be inserted. :grin

Issue 8 should be up tomorrow! Ya hoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Issue 8 came out today!!

Woot!! I'm off grandma duty also. I miss my granddaughter so much. But now that she's gone, I will fill the house with the sounds of gaming once again.

Put me as a definate yes for both raids. Should be loads of fun!

Chaud Woman said...

Yep, I'm sure to do a lot of dying...sign me up! :)